Monday, October 22, 2007

Hooray!! Decatur Beer Festival!

We love beer--so it makes sense that we would especially love Beer Festivals. So when we found out about the Decatur Beer Festival we signed up ASAP...to pour beer of course!


Tavo and I were lucky enough to get the Abita table. We volunteered with our good friends Amanda and Dan--they got the table right next to us. All pics are courtesy of Amanda.


Dan is a Marine with Tavo...he's also waaaaaay taller than the rest of us. Too tall to fit into the pic, apparently.


Look at Tavo--he's got his extra cute, "I have beer and I'm happy" smile going on.


I just laugh into my beer. I don't know who the woman standing next to me is--she hopped behind our table and started pouring with us. I tell you, we are so irresistible, no one can really stand to be too far away.


And the post beer fest shot--we didn't have to clean up, thank goodness. Just hopped onto the train and went home. Sound asleep by 8:30 pm. We are all about the wild life.


I think I won't need to drink another beer for at least a few days...

3 comments:

Jean Bouchard said...

hahah amazing time

pinknest said...

wow, i want to pour beer! that sounds like it could be fun. but can pie be involved?

Christo Gonzales said...

beer...besides danger thats my other middlename...