Sunday, July 17, 2011

Halibut with yellow tomatoes over fontina cheese grits and other weekend fun

Another giant bag of yellow grape tomatoes came from the CSA this week, so after searching epicurious for a recipe, I found this one, and decided it would be perfect served over some cheese grits. Yum!


Before going into the oven, with a cilantro vinaigrette over the top...

My plate (with extra tomatoes!)

Gustavo's plate (with extra halibut!)

Verdict: This is a pretty good recipe. As a personal preference, next time I make this, I plan on roasting the tomatoes for a bit, first, then adding the halibut. The tomatoes weren't cooked to my liking.

Below: homeless man receiving a shave outside the gas station.


Gladiolas make me glad.

Cat deciding whether or not he'll let me touch up the paint on our house..


He did :) Hope all of you had an excellent weekend!

1 comment:

Marjie said...

I'd take the extra tomatoes any time, too. I love tomatoes. Looks like a good dinner.