Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday Fill In

*borrowing this from Tuesday Update, and fridayfillins. Here we go!


1. _______ is my favorite form of therapy.

2. If you get my voice mail you'll hear _______ .

3. My favorite product EVER is _______ .

4. I see something _______ .

5. When I'm grumpy _______ .

6. _______ is my strangest habit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!


1. Cooking, walking, or reading a book on the porch is my favorite form of therapy.

2. If you get my voice mail you'll hear me snapping and singing out my name.

3. My favorite product EVER is...does pizza count? If not, I guess it would be laundry detergent. I don't know.

4. I see something and it's called traffic. I'm glad I'm not in it!

5. When I'm grumpy it's best for me to be by myself, reading or something to get me out of my mood.

6. Waking up in the middle of the night for an hour or two is my strangest habit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just hanging with Tavo, tomorrow my plans include running the Cabbagetown 5K and the Marine Corps Ball and Sunday, I want to do nothing! (but I'll probably do laundry)

Hooray for the weekend!

4 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

"Waking up in the middle of the night for an hour or two is my strangest habit."

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has this bad bad habit. It's getting quite annoying, because I really could use that extra hour of sleep! ;)

Christo Gonzales said...

this is an epidemic..I do the same thing

tavolini said...

yeah--it's usually between 2-5 am, and it's hard to decide whether or not to read, try to go back to sleep, or just make a pot of coffee and start the day early.

pinknest said...

this reminds me of mad libs. remember those?