Wednesday, November 7, 2007

ladies and gentlemen...pictures from the Ball!

I know you are all chomping at the bit to see which dress I chose...and here it is:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Blurry picture, but you get to see Tavo and I full length.

Saturday was an action packed, super fun day. I ran the 5K for the Cabbagetown Stomp and Chomp and met up with Tavo to watch Bluegrass bands and cabbage shredding contests. And to eat tons of chili!! I was glad to find four booths serving up vegetarian chili (but I still think mine is better) We took a nap and woke up super late--so showered, dressed, hair and makeup and we were out the door in less than 30 minutes. All the mornings of hitting snooze really do make you more efficient!

We met up with our friend Dan and he brought a cigar for Tavo. Look at those manly men with their manly cigars:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I wanted to try it too--do I look tough?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hmm...not for me. I quickly passed it back to Tavo.

I did join Dan in eating raspberries off the tables.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We went around and made sure no raspberry was left just laying around.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yum raspberries!

We danced and chatted and drank some more--it was a really great night. This picture turned out really well--just ignore my demon eyes...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Got to get on that photoshop.

9 comments:

Christo Gonzales said...

looks like a really nice time...so are both of those guys in the same service? howcome their unis' look different? (sorry I dont know these things)

Jean Bouchard said...

amazing time yet again.

tavolini said...

doggy--yeah, they're both Marines. Dan's wearing his dress blues and Tavo has on his dress greens. Both uniforms are appropriate, the blues are just more formal than the greens.

sprocket--it was awesome, wasn't it? Makes me want more raspberries...

Unknown said...

Friggin' adorable you two are!!!!

Looks like fun!!!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

You're hott (two t's) and yes, oh so tough!

tavolini said...

Thanks TKW and worksformom :)!!

BTW, I hope I was right about the uniforms--I really should have had Tavo respond to that.

tommie said...

Looks like you had a great time...the dress looks awesome.

You answered the uniform question right....not a Marine wife...but military wife all the same. I have been to way too many of these things!

happy Friday

pinknest said...

awesome! you guys like fabulous.

Anonymous said...

So Cute ... love the blog.