Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just feeling it

Gustavo is traveling again--but he'll be home on thursday. Any of you married to people who travel for work know how difficult it can be, for both parties. I find music helps. Here's his song from our wedding....I love it, the lyrics, the upbeat sound, and of course, the piano.



I've also been working through the CSA veggies some more. Roasted green beans - not much of a recipe to that, just toss with oil, roast at 425 for 15 minutes, shaking once. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and munch.


Eat with ketchup if no one is watching..

This is an aside...but for any of you who **haven't** watched the drunk history series, this is one of my faves (I can't embed, so you will have to follow link) Tesla


Pickles! Found a good looking recipe--will tell you results in a couple of days. Here's the link: Spicy Dill Pickles So, I altered it. Cut in half, omitted sugar, and used a mix of vinegars (white, cider and rice) We'll see how it goes.



Have a great evening--and kiss your spouse or loved one if they are near by.

1 comment:

Marjie said...

I always add garlic to roasted green beans - delectable!