1. The Submarines
2. Squash Casserole--cheese and ease of preparation win. This is before cooking, because isn't it nice to just come home from work, toss a casserole in the oven and be done with it?
3. Oven fries--keeps the kitchen warm so you don't have to turn on the heat...yet. 425 degrees for 15 minutes on each side.
4. Photography--it's fall! Great colors, lighting, sexy men..
5. Pesto. Our basil is on its way out...bulk harvest. Once again, for some reason I have the "before" photo. Rest assured this did go into the broiler to melt that cheese.
I made the bread--it was challah, so I had to stretch the dough to braid it. This is my very secret technique.
6. Delta Spirit--another great band we hear on the "Signs of Life" program on 1690 am