Saturday, October 10, 2009

End of summer round up...

More potato soup. I have not been very inspired recently, so its all potato soups and grilled cheese, apparently.


Tavo has been growing out his hair. He fulfilled his Marine Corps duties in May--so for the first time in six years, he can actually have a haircut that differs from "high and tight"


and we are continuing to just kind of...continue. Still waiting on some furniture, but most of our fire upheaval has settled back down. 2009 has been a crazy year. Shoot, most of it has been documented here. Fires, remodeling, jobs, love, youth and aging. I don't know. I think the change of season has grasped me...I'm not quite ready for winter yet.

Here's some Van Morrison for those who are so inclined. Embedding disabled, so just click on the name.

Van Morrison "Sweet Thing"

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hey, I love the new header. Hope both of you are well.

Jenn said...

I'd go for grilled cheese any day. Cheese is good. Don't think I'm ready for winter either. I'm trying to enjoy fall as much as I can. I think it's finally in fully swing here in LA.

buffalodick said...

Soup and a half sandwich works every time..