Monday, August 6, 2007

Lessons on Painting Safety

Our Asian gal is here today with a text from Samuel L. Jackson, Guru of Paint Safety. First, a word from our sponsors:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And now back to regularly scheduled blogging. So, our Asian goddess of text messaging and general harbinger of all instant information, what does Samuel L. Jackson suggest we do to prepare for painting our old house?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Damn! I'm going to get me some.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Hell yeah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm spray painting curtain rods today...it makes for a lovely fresh look in my kids room and gives me a little happy buzz time in the middle of the day. Win, win situation I say.

Thanks for the comment at the old TKW, if you'd like, feel free to visit me at my new home at www.thekeptwoman.us!

Anonymous said...

Good post.