Saturday, April 24, 2010

quick post

Well, jeeze....I think I might just take a short hiatus from the blog. Between playing in the garden and working out--yep, restarted the strenuous regimen--I really haven't cooked any new dishes. It's mostly been stuff I've posted before. So, here are a few quick highlights.

I've been drawing on shoes, lately.


Pho at Vien Huong. Blurry pic, good food.



We also went to Holeman and Finch for one of their famous burgers. Every night at 10 pm, they make 24 burgers, and that's it. Sometimes they sell out in a minute! Well, while it sounds a bit gimmicky to me, Gustavo did say it was an excellent burger. They also make some FANTASTIC bread, and supply it to restaurants in the area. Here are some more blurry pictures from my phone.



It has been raining and the plants are HAPPY :) I did find the petunias and strawberry plants down the street, laying on the sidewalk. So I repotted them in cheap plastic pots ;)




Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Christo Gonzales said...

love the shoes!

Jenn said...

I love those shoes too!!!! I used to doodle on my shoes when I was younger. But they were just random scribbles that didn't look like yours. hehehe...

Marjie said...

Take plants wherever you can find them! And if you want to draw on shoes, well, that works for me!

The Blonde Duck said...

That's really clever. You could sell the shoes on etsy!