Thursday, April 7, 2011

a solo girl's night


Gustavo has been travelling quite often....and I've been eating lentils and rice for the most part. I decided to go out tonight, as it is **almost** friday. I'm going to ride the bike to work and back tomorrow...I have been hesitant to do so because the traffic is thick. As tomorrow is the Braves opener, it will be thicker. Please, if you are driving, be careful for the cyclists out there. (I will be wearing a very sturdy helmet)


Even at a high class wine joint, I'll still order the menu item that mostly resembles pizza ;)


p.s. I'd already drank a healthy portion of that wine glass before the food came, Ziba's offers a fantastic selection of wines all at $7 / glass and $28 / bottle. I had an Argentinian Malbec that was out of this world. Seriously, a good buy.

No comments: