Tuesday, June 22, 2010

An evening at casa de Tavolini

We went for a walk near Krog Tunnel the other night-there is this great video of the artists painting this piece. Look up Krog tunnel and BP on youtube.

These are around the house tonight. I made tomato zucchini soup, which I've made many times before. This is good cold, too. I added chick peas, pureed it, and we ate it with some goat cheese crumbled on top and rye toast to dip.





It's been 90+ in Atlanta for weeks, now. Much hotter than usual. We are watering the plants, but they look about as cooked as we are. Garden is stumbling along--should have tomatoes next week.


2 comments:

Marjie said...

Your excessive heat is made up for by our excessive coolness. Some of our tomato plants are as much as 2" high. It just isn't fair.

Jenn said...

Is it weird for me to say that I want soup on a hot day? Maybe not. :)